12 Mode 2 Output TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Acupuncture Massager EMS Muscle Stimulator Full Body Relax Therapy Fat Burner
Do you suffer with pain, muscle tension, stress or poor circulation?
This device can quickly relax tense muscles and relieve pain. It is a modern day home therapy device using the latest bio-electrical technology.
It is designed to provide relaxing, deep soothing sensations in areas where you need relief. Relax, feel good and rejuvenate your body and soul. Don't live with unhealthy physical and mental tension anymore.
Please read the instructions carefully before using this instrument.
• This TENS EMS/PMS device is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery and can apply 8 pads.
• It helps relieve minor nerve and muscle aches and pains. It comprises of two main components, namely, Transcutaneous Electronic Nerve Stimulator and Electronic Muscle Stimulator/Powered Muscle Stimulator which generate the required stimulation signals, and 2 sets of leads wires with electrode pads.
• To be used of temporary relief of pain associated with sore and aching nerves and muscles in the lower back, upper extremities (arm), and lower extremities (leg) due to strain from exercise or normal household work activities.
Directions for Use:
1. The unit may need to be charged for up to about an hour when the battery level is low.
2. Connect the wire to the output port at the top of the unit.
3. Connect a pair of pads to a dual leads wire by snapping them on
4. Remove the protective film and place the two pads on muscle, making sure that both pads are on skin and not overlapping.
5. Turn on the unit via the on/off switch.
6. When you have turned on the unit it will start in mode 1.
7. To change the modes press the M button. Once you have selected a mode, gradually increase the intensity by pressing the + button; decrease the intensity by pressing the – button.
8. To set the time by pressing the T button from 10 minutes up to 60 minutes. Default time setting: 20 minutes.
• We suggest that you initially experiment using each of the modes. The mode or combination of modes that gives you the most desirable sensations ad comfort is the most appropriate one for you to use.
• Intensity should be set at a level where you will feel some muscular vibration and involuntary muscle movements. It should be set to give a "comfortable" intensity and should not be painful.
• Timing of application should be at least 10 to 20 minutes.
• Frequency of the application should be at one to three times per day.
Included in the box:
• Control unit
• 1 set of small single sided adhesive electrode pads
• 1 set of large single sided adhesive electrode pads
• 2 electrode wire with 2 leads
• 1 instruction user manual
• USB extension wire
• AC/DC adaptor
• Application acupuncture points chart
• Pad holder
1. Find the exact pain point; this is the position for the pads to be placed. The acupuncture chart can also serve as a guide for pad placement specific to each ailment.
2. Adjust the intensity gradually. It is more effective to reach the highest intensity level you can stand.
3. Recommended application duration is 2-3 times per day for 40-60 minutes per application, over 10 days for one course.
4. Pads can be placed in two ways:
• Twin Mode – with the 2 pads next to each other on the same side of the body and in close proximity.
• Opposed Mode – with the 2 pads on a similar spot, but on either sides of the body, i.e. the front and back shoulder.